Thursday, November 02, 2006













My First Flight Across Country

Only I would have to travel across the country for the first time for work! Normally, you wouldn't catch me making plan reservations to visit some city with a three hour time difference than where I live now. Where did I have to go? Seattle, Washington!

Now, Seattle's not a bad city actually. I would have liked to seen more of the suburbs and do more than hang around downtown Seattle, but I wasn't there to play. I don't think I'll be going back to visit, but it's still a nice city from what I was able to see.

Let me tell you, you need MONEY to shop there. Not just money, but M-O-N-E-Y to shop there and I'm a shopper, but I was out of my league there. Furla, D&G, Cavalli, etc., you get where I'm going with those names right? Duckets, cash, dolla dolla bill ya'll. . .all that shit!

They have their own Fifth Avenue, for real it's called Fifth Avenue. I've never been on the Fifth Ave in NYC, so going across the country to a Fifth Ave is retarded! I'm no Paris Hilton (money wise, let's not talk about her as a person, 'kay?), so to walk into a Norstrom with a Chanel department made me a tad uncomfortable!

They have a lot of young homeless kids there, more than I've seen here in DC. They are harmless and hang around their cliques, but they do ask for money. Some could be runaways, and others could be on that stuff and got thrown out by their parents. You kind of feel sorry for them, and it makes you grateful for what you have.

IF I SEE ANOTHER DUNGENESS CRAB I'MMA FIGHT! I WANT REAL CRABS! They had no blue crabs, and I was getting pissed! Now, I want some crabs!

Anyway, Seattle's a nice place. Lot's of shops, and I love shopping at stores they don't have a home; same with my food! If you like to travel across the country and never been there, I would recommend it.

Thanks for the hospitality Seattle, I hope you can put my money to use; since I gave you almost all of it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you took pictures, its one of the places I have never been.

DotSpot said...

i took what i could on a rite aid camera. stay the hell off fifth ave and be aware they have no blue crabs!