Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rosie, SHUT UP!

I'm so glad I'm not at home watching that cow party in the name of The View, and I don't know if Rosie was a better choice than Starr and I personally don't care for either one. That show has gone downhill faster than a coked up movie star and I'm really shocked and appalled that grown ass women act like this. Barbara Walters, I at least thought was more professional and maturer than what I've heard and seen from the clips on the view. Oh, don't make this seem like I'm backing Starr Jones, because I'm not; I could give a damn about her, and she's one of the reasons why the show started its decline to me at least.

Now, Rosie's in her spot and let the hen feast begin. She tried to call Kelly Ripa out on being a homophobe when Clay Aiken put his hand on her mouth. First let me say, unless I've been living under a rock, Clay has not come out the closet so where did she get the "Kelly's homophobic" from if she doesn't or didn't know the man was gay? Now she wants she and her lover to live with Shittney Spears so she can teach the girl some family values. From who? Rosie, I think not, and it's not because she's gay but because she has no sense of reality.

I wish she would try and come in my house and want to "teach me family values" and I'll teach her the value of an ass whooping! The View or ABC need to tighten the reigns on these horses, they sit on stage and want to pass judgment on everyone like their lives are so perfect, and it's just sickening.

What makes it worst, I used to think of Barbara Walters as one of the journalism gods, but now I don't feel that way anymore. She's a pioneer, but I no longer have the same respect for her; she just seem to act as immature as the rest of them. If Oprah or Katie Couric start acting like that, please commit me to the nearest sanitarium.

I can't believe there are housewives/husbands at home watching this cluck party everyday. So glad I'm at work.

No comments: