Friday, November 03, 2006


Dear Kanye,

Why do you insist on making folk not like you? I'm not sure where you're going with the he-bitching you're doing, but it's about time you stop it.

Touch the Sky was a nice video, and I don't give a damn if you had Pam Anderson screwing Anna Nicole on film, there are others out there better than you. I know you can't believe that it's true, but let me set the record straight for you. . .YOU'RE NOT THE GREATEST!

You make some songs that are nice, and I guess you can call College Dropout a nice record; but K-DUB seriously, give it up. Stop acting as if you invented hip hop, because you didn't! You can't honestly believe that you'll win every award, and please don't think or stop thinking that you are obligated to win an award based on who's on the album or in the video. I would rather see Jay and Dale Jr. than you're smarmy ass and Pam's half naked ass on my TV.

Practically after every award show, the news reports of you bitching and whining. Crying like a kid who's trust fund got snatched and they're fucking for dollars! You really need to get a grip, stop taking yourself that seriously. I'm not sure who's gassing your head up, but they need to stop playing with themselves and lying to you! I hope you're not screwing them, because you're getting a raw deal!

Act like a man, be a man or follow someone who is a man and emulate them. Because you are truly acting like you need to be on pre-school playground, whining and shit. "Ms. Thomas, they won't let me win an award" *cue falling out and crying* Dumb ass, can't be humble to save you!

So in the end, I hope that you can find your nuts you keep losing them around award time. All that estrogen isn't good for you, makes you moody and unstable! Some prune juice will help you let the shit go easier and faster than going at it alone!

Have a good day,

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need him to cut it out and dial it back a notch. He did not singlehandedly save hip-hop.

Bitch sit down!
Bitch sit down!

DotSpot said...

he gets on my nerves!