Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TAKE OFF THE SUNSHADES!

I have been dying for a while now to make a blog about sunglasses, maybe I did and don't remember. Oh well, read again!

I'm walking back from getting my eyebrows done, and it's a gray day outside; what do I see? Someone wearing sunshades like it's a balmy 85 degrees outside! Why does that bother me, you ask? Because sunglasses, sunshades are for that SUN! Don't come to the club in your sunshades on, unless you have Transitions don't wear your shades when it's gray and cloudy outside; please don't think you're that important.

I swear these regular folk can't turn the videos and movies off for nothing, can't be original enough to think of common sense shit like "Oh wow, it's raining outside damn the umbrella let me get my sunglasses!" My future's bright too and that I need to wear shades, but let's be serious are you mocking tv and movies? SAY, "YES, I AM!"

Is that what you aspire to? What's going to happen to your eyesight when you get older and your eyes haven't had proper light?

So anyway I'm done with that, in other news!

TAKE OFF THE DAMN OPEN TOE SHOES!

You get two for one today, it must either be your birthday or I just felt like typing. Well, if it's the latter it's to take my mind off of catching my son's cold. I should ground him until I feel better, but I think that would be bad parenting. Anywho boo, let's talk shoes!

I love shoes, I have shoes I haven't worn yet; but what fries my pickle are open toe shoes between the middle of September until early April. Ladies, ladies, ladies! Let's dish!

Firstly, it's a no no! Secondly, stop looking at the models in clothing magazines, trust and believe that one they're in a studio so wearing OTS is okay to pose in and if they are not they are getting paid big bucks into tricking you to believe that it's okay for your toes to look like frozen vienna sausages!

Your head and feet need to be covered during the cold months because they keep your body insulated! Maybe you're always cold like me, or maybe you have some common sense but I can not fathom the notion of getting all dolled up for an event and buying OTS. Avin's going to an industry thing for her job, and if she came to me and said, "Dia, these shoes are the bomb and they're open toed" I would have drop kicked her ass back to the store so she can take them back!

You can look so cute in a nice holiday outfit with closed-in shoes, you do not need to suffer and make your toes freeze for fashion! Please cover your feet this season!

No comments: