Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'M TIRED OF BEING NICE. . .SAY HELLO TO THE WICKED BITCH OF EAST!

I have tried it for about two years now, and I tell you being nice ain't where it's at anymore. I'm reinventing myself and the bitch all at the same time. And before you get your Hanes in a bunch and start talking about how rap music calls women that all the time and it's yada yada yada, let me tell you know to stop reading my blog and go fuck yourself!

I'll call myself whatever I want, and for the record if you've been reading; you'll know I'm not too fond of today's rap music. Anywho, I'm taking a stand! I'm tired of not being listened to when I'm nicer, and I can no longer take feeling like an idiot because I'm trying to let shit ride and understand how things are going. I'M STARTING A MUTINY ON BEING NICE!

I was trying this out to see how it fits and it fits like a small pair of draws and I'm on my cycle; needless to say you get the point! So, from now on, I'm not taking your shit anymore you hear me? Don't ask me for shit, don't ask me why I can't be approached and don't ask me basically for a damn thing!

No, Mr. Dia didn't dump me, and no I'm not turning into Bridezilla (I think I'd get gone by my bridal party), I'm just fed up and I can't take it no more. Let me sit on my side of the floor and listen to my radio while I work. No, I don't want to go to lunch, and we ain't fucking homies!

You hear me numbnuts? I'm not being nice anymore, satisfied now? Leave me alone and let me be, I think it'll be better if you just not talk to me right now. I'm liable to say some shit I won't regret, but you think I'd ought to.

Oh, stop taking yourself so seriously, you think you smelling roses but it's only your bullshit!

Have a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Avin said...

Here here! I second that emotion.