Tuesday, October 24, 2006



Here's Your E-Hug, Ben!

I've been feeling so sorry for the NFL's Big Ben, I'm sending him this letter.



Dear Ben,

Your year started out on a high, you won the Super Bowl and went to Disney World. It just seems like now you can't catch a break if you threw it yourself. Your accident, appendix and now concussions; my heart goes out to you. You're such a great player, but I think you fell into that Super Bowl curse.

You need to take a long nap, and regroup. It's not your fault though, but still every report I've heard all year has made me say, "Damn!" In the words of my homey MC Hammer, "Don't give up, never quit. Because, you're too legit to quit!"

If it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have none at all. It can only get better for you, homey. I mean look on the bright side, you could have Whine-O (better known as T.O.) cussing you out on the sidelines!

Here's a hug to you Benny, and hopes for a great 2007!

Dia

1 comment:

Avin said...

I was on Ben's side till he had that motorcycle accident. The boy is just foolish.