Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wedding Planning

A lot has changed in the month, almost two since I posted a blog. Well Dia's getting hitched, somebody actually got the net out and caught me. Truth be told, I just got tired of running. So, now the fun begins!

I have two natural sisters (I did pray incessantly to be an only child, but alas it wasn't to be), one is upset that she can't be a Maid of Honor, the other's upset because it's not happening to her. She and her boyfriend has been together about the same amount of time that me and Mr. Dia has been together. So she's needless to say jealous/upset/pissed/whatever about me getting married.

I'm a mother of two boys by two different men (neither one I'm marrying), didn't finish college. I was relegated to the role of family screw up, never would amount to anything; you know shit your folk THINK and sometimes slip up and say. I've been called a slut by my mother before, but that's neither here nor there.

Well, Dia cleaned up her acted and now have someone that wants to marry me (don't cry, he's loony. Avin can tell you, the man can't A-Town stomp worth a damn). So folk are jockeying for position, ATTEMPTING to tell me how to run my shit.

I'll call my jealous sister (before I figured out what her problem was) to tell her about my latest wedding issue and she's like "Well, that's not my problem" and hangs up. The pain in the ass sister told me that if she can't be a maid of honor she's not in my wedding. Fun right? Fucking entertaining!

Well, if you knew me you would know that I don't give a damn. I can't care about other folk issues, just put them at arms length and keep it moving. My PIA sister was like "this isn't your wedding, this is the family wedding." WRONG BITCH, THE FAMILY AIN'T PAYING FOR THIS SHIT!

Sometimes, I want to elope. I don't because it wouldn't be fair, and I want my true homegirls there. The Makeup Girl will be making me even more beautiful than I already am. Avin, WHO SHOULD BE THE MOH has been there keeping me sane; if that's possible.

So, I'm straight! So stay tuned this it going to be like Oprah's and Gayle's Big Adventure and shit.

2 comments:

Avin said...

Shake them haters off girl. You just gotta plan it and keep it moving. No one is gonna be pissed off in the end but you if they fuck it up.

DotSpot said...

I don't have time for fuck ups. . .I'll cut a bitch off like a rich kid to a trust fund before they mess up my one day!