Tuesday, October 10, 2006


HER CRAZY ASS IS AT IT AGAIN!

I was reading MSNBC online (which is really good reads if you must know), and that damn 'runaway bride' Jennifer Wilbanks is at it again. In case you don't remember, this is the nutjob that faked her own kidnapping days before her lavish wedding to her fiance John Mason and ended up in New Mexico only to say "oops, I lied". After the whole country was looking for her, feeling sorry for her finace; I know I said, "that's a shame, who would take her before her wedding day? poor guy, I know he's devestated." Only to find out this dumb ass lied!

So, what's the latest you ask? Well, she's suing her former fiance for $500,000. $250,000 as her share of a home Mason purchased through the partnership with proceeds from $500,000 received for selling their story to an agent, plus $250,000 in punitive damages for allegedly abusing the power of attorney she granted for him to handle their financial affairs, according to Atlanta television station WAGA, which reported on the lawsuit Monday night. (courtesy of MSNBC.com)

I wouldn't pay her no mind or half a million, I can't believe a judge is actually going to listen to this case. That man suffered wondering what happen to her, then to find out she didn't want to marry him. To find out your fiance doesn't want to marry you is one thing; but to have it newsworthy is so humilating. If I was John I would tell that broad in the words of my homey Jay-Z: "Tell to take that lawsuit and drop it like it's hawwttttt" and crip walk my ass out of court.

2 comments:

Avin said...

I thought you couldnt profit from creating a crime. I mean how is she selling the rights to a story that she concocted which turned out to be a criminal act? He should sue her ass.

DotSpot said...

He's getting sued by her for what I don't know. I think she has to pay restitution and the only way to get it, is from him.