Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I NEED AN ASSISTANT. . .STAT!

If I have another training session, I'm going to lose it. In case you don't know, or care to remember; they gave me a new position at work and I have to be trained on it. That's no problem, but tell me why you block out two hours at a time? Do you really think I'm an idiot? Do you think your job's that involved that I can't grasp the concept of what it is you do? How about a resounding "NO, YOU ASS" on both questions!

So, before Avin and TheMakeUpGirl start sending me death threat IM's "post or else" type shit, I'm busy! Not to mention my job's annual meeting is coming up, so I'll have plenty to post about. I'll try to sneak in the Fall Trends Part 2 post before I leave. If not, I'm sure you all will be okay!

So, I apologize in advance for not posting recently and in the very near future!

No comments: