Thursday, August 17, 2006

REMY MA IS NOT HIP HOP!

I'm watching Emeril last night, and I really like that show and the themes they have at times. So last night, when they had the hip hop show, I wanted to watch it. When he announced his guests, I was totally disgusted. He had Sunny from Hot 97 in NYC, and REMY FUCKING MA!

Why? Why have these white folk think that hip hop looks like Remy Ma? She looked like a hot mess as usual, and she is not hip hop. Who in the hell invited her to the show? Hip hop? She's hip hop? I think not! Why not get a hip hop veteran or someone that matters?

Was she a cheap alternative? They didn't have to pay her in cash, but in colored weaves? I know Sunny's her homey; by the way Sunny can cook her ass off, but I digress. However, Sunny didn't have to invite her to come along! Keep Pepe LePew's third cousin in the house.

I'm glad the Excedrin PM's made me go to sleep, because I would have thrown a shoe at the tv.

Dear Un-Black Americans,

Remy Ma is not how hip hop looks, we don't really know what she looks like outside of the male cousin of RuPaul. Remy Ma is to hip hop what Wendy Williams is to journalism, a fucking travesty.

Thank you,

Hip Hop Management

2 comments:

Avin said...

I wouldnt want her cooking shit for me. All kinds of Yaki number 35 all in my damn food. What were they thinking???

DotSpot said...

LMAO!!!! Thank goodness Emeril didn't ask her to cook. Just sit there and shut the fuck up!