Monday, June 25, 2007

MTB - Season 18451296781.2

Last night I watched the season premire of Making The Band Season. . .well I stopped counting after they shut down the studio.

It was pretty good, the usual audition openings. Nothing spectaular, outside of the Asian guy; everyone else sound the same. They have a new panel helping Diddy chose the guys for his singing group.

The dream team is comprised of New Edition's Michael Bivins, Grammy-winning producer Bryan Cox, R&B singer Joe, A&R manager Slam, vocal coach Ankh Ra and choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson (BOOM BOOM KAT). (Plus, manager Johnny Wright, singer Mario Winans and others will be lending a hand from time to time.) Thanks MTV.com for that help.

I don't know all the major players yet and I'm sure the drama will be on and popping. When you get a bunch of zesty boys in one house, I'm sure the fur is going to fly. Where's Ms. Jay when you need him/her?

It's bound to be some windmilling and "I'll scratch your eyes out bitch" going on in that house. Stay tuned, I'll try my best to report back for the season.

No comments: