Monday, June 25, 2007

I Am Officially Done

I'm finished being nice. I say this year after year, but seriously; I can't take anymore. From now on, I want all my shit up front. I won't loan you anything, I'm not putting myself out there for anyone anymore.

I loaned my son's crib to my sister (my oldest's son's aunt actually) because she was a young mother, just making it out. Now, Mr. Dia and I will be conceiving after the honeymoon; and guess what I want back? My crib that I brought my babies home in; where is that crib?

THEY GAVE AWAY MY SHIT! Why? It was in my "mother's" garage and she didn't want it in there anymore. WTF kind of Tom Foolery is that? What makes me even more pissed off, no one understand how I feel.

How can you give away something that doesn't belong to you? If it was taking up space in your garage; why not call me and say "Dia, your crib is taking up space. Do you want it back?" I've left a set of dishes in her garage for six years and she called me to come get them, but you can't do that for my crib?

So, as of right now. Don't ask me for shit and I want all that's due me up front. No, "Can you wait until I get paid?" NOPE, FUCK YOU PAY ME! Don't ask me can you borrow shit, nope because I don't trust you.

My trust in people have been dwindling little by little and this doesn't do anything to restore my faith in people at all. It's not the crib it's the gotdamn principle. You don't give away anything someone loaned you.

So, there it goes ladies and gentlemen. I'm fresh out! I have no more to give. I've given away something that meant a lot to me. I struggled to buy that crib and brought two babies home to sleep in that crib. . .and now I can't do that to the new baby, whenever he comes.

Fuck you very much, little sister for nothing.

Call me a bitch, at least I'm good at it.

No comments: