Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Ladies IT'S SPRING!

This is my annual spring message to the ladies: PLEASE START PREPARING TO GET YOUR FEET AND NAILS DONE! While you're at it, shave down that forest around your chin and lips!


Now, I know I haven't shaved the legs regularly and the husband is complaining; but now it's Spring, so that means it's time to dust of the razor and start saving up for those mani's and pedi's.


I don't think I get the notice out in time, because I still see cuticles and nasty heels. Let me not mention the five o'clock shadows! I'm demanding that this year be the year that us ladies unite at the nail salon for waxing (EVERYTHING!), heel scraping and dirt cleaning from the nails and toes.


It's a must to try and keep up your maintenance from March to October, I'm not asking for a lot. However, if you decide to wear sandals, mules and the like; I do require that you get your feet done.


Please don't be at the club with a mustache and beard thicker than Santa Claus' trying to pick up a man (or woman. . both, I guess). You can get your mustache and beard waxed or tweezed, it's no excuse to look like your great uncle Cleophus who sits in the recliner smoking a pipe talking about the good ole days.


So, I leave you with this ladies: SHAVE, AND SHAVE AND SHAVE SOME MORE! Get those toes right, get those nails right. If you have more hammer time on your toes than a "Too Legit To Quit" video, please head quickly to your nearest podiatrist. It's okay to add extra nails on your hands, but NOT; I REPEAT not on your big toe!


This is my public service announcement to help out my fellow sisters. In the words of my home girl The Make Up Girl.


Stay Pretty!

No comments: