Thursday, March 01, 2007

Girls Night On American Idol

If you are wondering why I'm not reviewing the boys night on American Idol, well the answer is simple; THEY SUCK HARDER THAN ANTONELLA AT A FRAT PARTY! Okay, that wasn't nice, but you get the point.

I'll be brief with the girls, I can't do the run down I did last week because of time. So here's the remix:

Gina Glocksen, not really a fan because of her arrogance so she can sing the theme to Sesame Street and I would boo her! The songs she picks isn't changing my mind either.

Alaina Alexander, I wouldn't be ready to make nice either if you sang to me that song! Leave it to the Dixie Chicks!

LaKisha Jones, she's on the Midnight Train to success. She can really sing, but I agree with Simon that outfit was too distracting. She can sing though!

Melinda Doolittle, I just love her. She's so down to earth and have talent, she's not like what Simon said, "Someone with no talent but have a big ego" (*cough* Gina *cough*) Melinda can sing and she's so humble too. She doesn't take anything for granted. Love that!

Antonella Barba, I liked it better when the reportedly had the dick in her mouth. That wasn't nice, but the only mic I want her to rock is of the male kind! PLEASE SEND HER HOME, but send me the dress that was so cute!

Jordin Sparks, she's so infectious and likeable. She got so emotional last night, she wasn't at her best but she was still good.

Stephanie Edwards, *sigh* I liked the dress, although it did look like a nightgown; however, she was WAYYYYY too Beyonce-ish last night. She was better last week, she has an excellent voice but she didn't sing the song last night. She'll stay around though.

Leslie Hunt, HATED IT! In the words of my home slice, Simon Cowell "What the holy hell was that?" That was absolutely horrific! The scatting at the end was just indescribable!

Haley Scarnato, she wasn't the Queen of the night except when she's swinging from the chandelier with her fiance. Her performance was much better than last week, but still horrible. She'll stay around to next week though.

Sabrina Sloan, I loved her performance last week better. When you sing Whitney, you can never measure up. Plenty have tried and they all have failed! Sabrina has a very good voice, so she has staying power.

No comments: