Thursday, May 31, 2007

Why Must You Make The Kids Beg?

I've been working in Downtown Washington, DC for about 6 years now and on my way home I've seen the same kids beg for money for a mentoring/sports program.

I know, I know. . .Wu-Tang's for the kids, but seriously why are these grown ass men making the kids beg for money? They've been asking for money for the same program for six years (as long as I've been commuting to work) and they haven't made a dime yet? I find that seriously hard to believe!

They are out there RIGHT after school. Which leads me to another question; how can they be a mentoring program if the kids are begging for change after school every day? Is it a weekend mentoring program? I highly doubt it!

How do you know that the men are begging. . .yada yada yada! Because the men are sitting in lawn chairs cooling in the shade, drinking a little lemonade (sorry Doug E. Fresh) on the median while the kids are in the street begging once the light turns red! Drinking water and shit, while the poor boys are holding up that old ass sign asking for change.

I gave them change the first two years of my commute, but then I realized this might be a scam. Do I need to call Chris Hansen? You know Chris Hansen can sniff out a liar like Kim Kardashian for new dick!

I'm not upset about the begging. . .hey if it's legit, then by all means go for it. Still why are the men pimping these young boys to do the job?

All I need is Kat Williams to jump out from behind a tree and start slapping bamas!

Poor kids! Where is Wu-Tang when you need them!? *calling Meth and U-god*

No comments: