Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Can I Breathe

Hey Folks - Can I NOT Be Busy?

Let's see, it's been a minute since I've blogged. I don't think anyone really cares, but just in case. Hey ya'll!

I finally got out of school for the semester; I passed with a B. I'm doing some training at work, I had a girlfriends weekend with my homeys. I'm pissed American Idol kicked off Melinda and I'm still planning my wedding which is 87 days away.

School was interesting this semester since I was also in the middle stages of planning my upcoming nuptials at the same time, ON TOP OF THE FACT I got a promotion at work in November. The promotion alone didn't give me enough down time to do my school work and at home I was doing wedding stuff and had to squeeze in my school work.

I eventually dropped two classes and passed the other class with a B. I do regret dropping the classes; feeling like a failure, and I know I'm every woman but even I know when to throw in the towel. I'm glad I got the B so it was worth it. I'd rather pass one class than to fail three.

I'm not sure if my homey's know this or not; I HATE SPEAKING IN PUBLIC! First of all I'm too short to stand in front of a class and teach a damn thing, secondly I get nervous speaking in public. Today, I have to test my new training manual with my co-workers which means I have to speak in public.

Did I mention I hate, hate, hate, hate speaking in public. I need some crack because I'm about to go into panic mode in two point three seconds!

I spent this past weekend in Philadelphia with my homegirls. We had a ball, didn't do too much because it's hard to navigate 8 people (especially women) into one direction smoothly. We shopped and ate which was about the extent of it, but we still had a ball nonetheless.

Why is Melinda Doolittle not in the finale on American Idol? Having her voted off was like a cum unfulfilled! You spend the season getting ready to have the big O and only to have AI pull out early! WTF was America thinking?! I hope they do change the voting system because something is terribly flawed.

Dancing With The Stars have the best voting system, I've seen so far. I do think that AI has run its course and will come to an end pretty soon. I've never seen so many pissed off at one season since I started watching it. First you have Stankjaya's non singing ass going as far as he did and now Melinda's not even in the finale.

Blake?! Who thinks Blake is hot?! Jordin's good but I mean damn, it's no finale I'd watch. Thank goodness for Law and Order reruns.

87 days away from my wedding and we're paying down everything we can as early as possible. It's a stressful period, but not that bad. I'm just tired of people asking me "How's the wedding planning going?". It can be a bit annoying to have 50 people a day asking me the same question, that and "Are you nervous yet?".

Seriously people, can you just not talk to me?! How about you try that for the next 75-80 days. I would prefer the silence, than you asking me the same damn question.

So now you're caught up.

No comments: