Wednesday, July 11, 2007

An Announcement From Dia

I have a formal announcement to make!

CALLING ME A BITCH ISN'T INSULTING!

Yesterday, I was driving home from work and if you know me, you would know that there's a lot of shit I don't tolerate while driving. So this lady wanted to wait until the last minute to get over and of course that meant getting over in front of me, after I waited in traffic for 30 minutes or so because of the slow ass drivers.

Of course letting her over wasn't an option, so she pulled up next to me to say: "Thank you Bitch!" So of course I responded with: "OH MY LAWD, CALL IMUS CALL AL SHARPTON SHE CALLED ME A BITCH MY FEELINGS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED. Honey, I was called a bitch three days ago. . .find another word to use. Thank you dumb ass and have a wonderful day."

I would like to say that calling me a bitch isn't insulting and I would like people to use another more convincing word. I get called a bitch at least several times a week, so some driver calling me that is nothing new.

I'm not calling for a moratorium on the word or anything, I'm just calling for our smart mouths to find something more creative.

That's it. Thanks.

No comments: